Janos Szocs is the founder and lead blogger at ProximaZone.com, started in January 2015.
He is also a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, and holds a B.S. and M.S. in Industrial Management from Technical University Targu Mures.
Started his Lean Six Sigma journey in 2001, improving his expertise in Lean Six Sigma and project management ever since in all kinds of industry.
Action oriented Lean thinker with the ambition to challenge the status quo, and drive change, while always keeping a consistent focus on the bottom line.
- Lean Six Sigma
- Design for Six Sigma (IDOV and DMADV)
- Strategic planning (Hoshin Kanri)
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Quality Management Systems (ISO 9000, TS 16949, etc.)
- Modeling and simulation: Monte Carlo technique, Discrete Event Simulation
- Balanced Scorecard
- Theory of Constraints
- Business Process Management (Mega/Aris)
- Time and motion study (REFA, MTM)